When chrome went online nobody knew that its extension library would grow in such a huge manner. Today Chrome is not only the fastest browser but its extensions have made it far much better. Talking about Chrome Extensions, there are many extensions which are used for different purpose. Today we will try to throw some light towards the Chrome extensions which come quite handy for web designers. Here is a list of 10 Most Useful Chrome Extensions For Web Designers and Developers.
10 Most Useful Chrome Extensions for Web Designers
- Pendule : Pendule is specifically designed for web designers to display links and embedded style sheets of a web page. It displays all these information in a new tab just next to the current web-page.
- Chrome SEO : Search Engine Optimization is heavily required if you are on web through a website. Chrome SEO shows the SEO stats and helps you in understanding the lagging portions.
- Aviary Screen Capture : Want to take a screenshot and edit at the same time? Use Aviary Screen capture which provides the facility to not only take screenshot of any web page but it gives the opportunity to edit the captured image directly in thr browser. You can access all the editing tools at Aviary.com.
- Resolution Test : Website layout is highly affected by screen resolution. Resolution test Chrome Extension offers a facility to test the web page in different screen resolutions.
- Eye Dropper : Pick any colour of your choice from a webpage and use it for your web designing purpose.
- MeasureIt! : Get the pixel width and hieght of any element with the help of a simple ruler. Draw a ruler and get all the measurement on a webpage.
- Meta SEO Inspector : A very useful chrome extension which lets you to check the meta data of a web page.
This is a small list of chrome extensions which are quite handy and useful. We will keep updating more extensions time to time. So keep checking the new updates on iTechMag.