Bada 2.0 beta firmwares are available and many people have already started testing it. In our previous post, we demonstrated Samsung Wave S8500 running Bada 2.0. After testing more on the platform we have some tips and tricks which we will update in upcoming posts. Today we will tell you how to create a folder in Bada 2.0.
How To Add or Create A New Folder In Bada 2.0
Bada 2.0 is coming with a new feature where its users can create folders. Folders can be used to save application shortcuts or grouping them to remove the clutter from either home screen or application menu. Folders can be created very easily in Bada 2.0. Here is a quick guide to create folders.
CREATE NEW FOLDER IN MENU OF BADA 2.0
- Open menu by pressing the menu icon on home screen; if you want to create a folder there.
- Now long press on menu applications. This will give you menu editing frame.
- At the top left corner you will see a folder with ‘+’ icon. Tap on it to create a folder.
- Until unless you put an application into that folder, as soon as you hit end button the folder will not be created. So drag an application into that newly created folder and then hit end button or center placed physical button for home screen.
That’s it; this is how you can create a folder in menu of Bada 2.0. To create a folder on home screen you just need to follow the same process. Here is quick guide on how to create a new folder on home screen of Bada 2.0.
CREATE NEW FOLDER ON HOME SCREEN OF BADA 2.0
- Do a long press on home screen. This will give you editing frames for home screens.
- At the top left corner you will find a folder icon with ‘+’ button. Press on it to add a new folder to currently selected home screen.
- And just like you added an application to folder in the previous method, do the same here also otherwise the folder will not be saved. Simply drag and drop an application to the newly created folder.
This is how you can create a new folder or add a new folder to home screen of your Bada 2.0. For more Bada 2.0 tips stay tuned with us.