Bada 2.0 is coming with lots of new features. We mentioned few of them in the first look while running it on Samsung Wave S8500. After more testing we also started giving tips and tricks on Bada 2.0 platform. In the last post we told you how to create a new folder. Today we will tell you how to rename a folder in Bada 2.0.
How To Rename Folders In Bada 2.0
Creating folder in Bada 2.0 is very easy and we already know that with the help of our last tutorial. But not every folder can have the same name. This creates discrepancy. To avoid such confusion or inconsistency we can rename them. Folders can be at two places; either on home screen and or in application menu. To rename your folders in Bada 2.0 at both places here is what you need to do.
Rename Folders on Home Screen
- Open the screen where you have your folder.
- Give a long press on screen to get the editing frame.
- Now tap on the folder, the one you want to rename.
- Once it is open, tap on its name to edit. This will give you keypad to edit the name.
- After renaming, press Save to save the renamed folder. And press home button or end button on your handset to close the editing frame.
This is how you can edit or rename the folders present on home screen of Bada 2.0. Now lets see how to edit or rename folders in application menu of Bada 2.0.
Rename Folders in Application Menu
- Press menu on home screen.
- Go to the menu screen where you have that folder and give a long press to get the editing frame.
- Tap on the folder to open it while editing frame is on.
- Now tap on its name to edit it. This will give you keypad.
- Once done press save and then press home button or end button to close the editing frame.
The process is same for home screen and application menu. As in both the places the editing will be done through editing frame. Now we believe you can easily rename folders in your Bada 2.0 running Samsung Wave. How many folders have you renamed after reading this; tell us through comments.