Jason asks: Yesterday one of my friends asked for my Facebook URL. I had no idea about it earlier then I just copied the URL of my wall and sent it to him. It had many letters which were hard to remember. People have their names in their Facebook URL. How can I change my Facebook URL to have like one with my name?
Facebook, as we have already mentioned is the most exploited social media website. They offer a lot of features to their users. Facebook offers a facility of chaging your username URL or call it Facebook URL. Generally people know such URLs as Vanity URLs. Facebook users can change their Vanity URLs but just once, not more than that. Today we will see that how we can set Facebook URL according to our desired username.
Steps To Change Facebook URL
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Click on “Accounts” dropdown and go to “Account settings”.
- There you will find an option for username
- Click on “change” written in front of username option in your account settings.
Quick Tip: You can directly access username settings page by referring this URL for Facebook Username.
- Facebook will offer some suggestions to change your username. Either select one from them or set your own choice.
This is how you can change your username. So by changing your username you will have your Facebook Vanity URL as www.facebook.com/username. Make sure that you set your username properly because it can be changed just once.