Gmail has offered a lot of features which were never thought from any web mail service provider. Once again Gmail has given a new look towards the mailing services. This time Gmail has tried to improve their one of the unique feature which would allow users to configure Undo Sent options up to 30 seconds. Earlier Gmail Undo Send feature was available for just 5 seconds but not everyone is that quick to respond. That’s where Google thought of increasing the undo send timer for user’s convenience. So how and where you can change the option for Gmail undo send? Lets take a look.
Configure Gmail Undo Send Delay Options
You have to follow some simple steps and then you can easily configure the delay timer up to 30 seconds.
- First of all you have to login to you Gmail account. If you are not able to login from regular URLs then you can try the alternative Gmail Sign in methods.
- Once you logged in to your account, go to your Gmail Settings for which you can find the option located at the top right corner next to your email address.
- As the setting open, under General tab look for a sub-menu named “Undo Send”.
- If you have not enabled the undo send from Gmail Labs then you have to first enable it. You can find a green funnel shaped Gmail Labs option on the top right corner between your email address and settings link.
- Once you enable it from Labs, you will see the option for Undo Delay under general tab of settings. Enabled “Undo Delay” will show a drop down menu for time delay.
- Now select your desired delay time according to your convenience.
- Click on save changes below so as to make the changes permanent.
That’s it you are done. Now every time when you will send a new mail from your Gmail, you will see an undo button which can be clicked to undo the sent mail. The option will appear as per the set time which you configured with the help of above process. This is one of the very simple but useful Gmail Tips.