People like using chrome because it’s fast and customizable. Talking about customization, chrome themes is one of the area which gave this browser a good pitch. There are lots of chrome themes available out there in Google Chrome themes Gallery and ChromeThemes.org. But still if you are not satisfied with the available options then you can create your own chrome theme as per your liking. You can add colors, tints, and set images in the new theme easily. How to do it? We will tell you. Let’s check out the whole process of chrome theme creation step by step.
Create Chrome Themes On Your Own
Creating Chrome theme is very easy. Neither you require any tool for this nor there requirement of knowledge of languages. The only thing which you require and it is a website named Chrometheme.net. So lets discuss the process for chrome theme creation.
- First of all you need 4 images and that too in PNG format.
- Go to Chrometheme.net.
- You will find 5 tabs on theme creator page named Start, Images, Colors, Tints and Pack.
- Under the tab named ‘Start’ you can set theme name.
- Then select Tab named ‘Images’ where you have to choose 4 images which will be used for frame, toolbar, tab_background and ntp_background. Make sure the chosen images should be less 2MB.
- After selecting 4 images, you can set the alignment and repetition of images used for ntp_background.
- Once you have selected the images, the theme creator will take some time to add those images.
- Under ‘Colors’ tab you can set colors.
- You can also add tints to your theme which will show their effect for buttons, frame, incognito frame, etc. You can find all these settings under the tab named ‘Tints’.
- Once all set, you get the option to pack your theme and either to install it or download it.
So if you have the designing skills or you are bored with the available themes in various chrome theme galleries, here is a facility with which you can create your own chrome theme.