There are many image sharing websites on internet; Flickr is one of them which bag a lot of praise. Flickr is best known for its best online photo management and sharing application. People share their photographs with their friends and family members on Flickr. Opening an account with Flickr is also very easy. If you have a Yahoo account , Gmail account or Facebook ID then it can be directly used for Flickr to set up the new account. So creating an account is not the problem but what if you wish to delete your Flickr account. That’s where we would help and guide you through the process.
How To Delete Flickr Account
There are two methods by which you can navigate on Flickr to delete your account. Let’s take the method one first.
- Login your Flickr account. Click on help present next to sign out at the top right corner of the Flickr page.
- Once you clicked on help, look for FAQs. Click to open the FAQ section.
- In FAQs, look for “Your Account” and click to open it.
- Once you get the page of FAQs related to account, scroll down to the question “How do I delete my account?”
- Click on the link given in the answer of the FAQ. It will direct you to the page where you will be given a warning regarding the deletion.
- Click OK-Next and follow the process. You would easily be able to delete your Flickr account.
This was one method which involves so many steps. There is although one more method which can directly take you to the process of deletion.
- Login your Flickr account and click on your user name present on the top right corner of Flickr page.
- Under the “Personal Information” tab, scroll down to find the link for “Delete your Flickr account”.
- Once you click on the link you be directed to the same warning page as mentioned in the method one.
Warning: Once you delete the account, you will not be able to communicate with any of your Flickr friends. Also if you accidently delete your account, you won’t be able to retrieve your uploaded photos and videos.