Out of all email service providers, Gmail is the one which attracts us most because of its so many features. You can easily create account and attach multiple accounts to one. But what if you wish to delete your Gmail account? For this also Gmail offers a facility where you can delete Gmail account permanently.
To delete Gmail account permanently all you need to know the right place and method. Here is the method through which you can delete your Gmail account permanently.
Steps To Delete Gmail Account Permanently
- Sign in your Gmail account and look for settings at the top right corner of the Gmail interface.
- When you get the settings page, click on “Accounts and Import” tab.
- Once the “Accounts and Import” tab opens in front of you, click on “Google Account Settings” at the bottom. A new window will open showing the “Google Account Settings“.
- Once the new window opens, Click on “Edit” which you will find just next to “My Products”.
- On this edit page you will get Two major options. One to delete a product and another for Delete Account. Choose the link below “Delete Account” saying ”Close account and delete all services and info associated with it“.
(The number of sub-options will depend on the browser which you would be using for this purpose. We used Chrome for it.)
- As soon as you click the link you will be asked to choose the specific products which you wish to delete. Select those products which you wish to delete along with Gmail.
- Fill in your current password, check the last two options and click on “Delete Gmail Account” button.
That’s it, you are done with the process of deleting your Gmail account permanently.