Do you wish to delete your MySpace account? MySpace offers a simple method by which you can delete your account. But to do this you need to follow a simple process. If process is followed then you can easily delete your MySpace otherwise we have seen people struggling in deleting their account. Let’s check out how we can delete MySpace account.
Steps to delete MySpace Account
- Open MySpace website and log into your account.
- Click on “My Account” just next to “Sign Out”
- Now under Account settings, click on “Account” which is just next to “Contact Info”.
- Scroll down and you will get an option to “Cancel Account” under Account Cancellation.
- Click on “Cancel Account”.
- Once you click on “Cancel Account”, you will have to specify the reason behind cancelation.
- After specifying the reason, click on “Cancel My Account” button. That’s It, you are done.
This is how you can process deletion of your MySpace account. MySpace takes two days to remove your account. You will also receive an email regarding the deletion. You will receive a link to confirm the deletion of your account. If you don’t respond to that mail, your account will still remain active. So make sure that you follow each step carefully.