There are many people all around the world who use Skype. Skype is a VOIP service which offers calling at cheaper rates. There are some of its free services which don’t require any kind of subscription charges like Skype messenger, transfer of files, etc. Today we will explain that how can you delete your skype name from your Windows 7. Its pretty simple and requires a simple guided approach. Lets check out the steps required.
Delete Skype Name in Windows 7
- Double click on “Computer” and look for a folder named Users.
- Open the Account named folder.
- Now go to tools in the menu bar and click the folder options.
- A small window named Folder options will open. Click the tab named “View”.
- Scroll down and select the option named “Show hidden files, folders and drives”
- Click Apply to save your save your preferences. Now close this folder options window.
- You will see a folder named “AppData” visible now. Open the folder.
- Now open the folder named “Roaming” and look for the folder named Skype.
- Open the Skype folder. There you will find a folder named as your Skype account name.
- Delete this folder named as your Skype account name.