When we talk about best antivirus, Avast is one name always come in top 3. So far the performance of Avast has always been up to the mark. It gives a tight competition to other antivirus like Avira Antivir, AVG, ESET NOD32 and others. The latest Avast version which is available for download is 5.1 but recently developers have released its 6.0 version in beta mode. There are many new features which are added in this new version like Avast!WebRep. Let’s check out what other features Avast has added in this latest version.
New Features In Avast 6.0 Beta
As mentioned earlier there are many features which are freshly added to Avast 6.0 Beta version.
- AutoSandbox – suspicious programs will be optionally run sandboxed
- avast! WebRep – browser plugin for website reputation rating; a combination of data from our virus lab and community voting
- Script Shield now even in the Free AV
- Site Blocking now even in the Free AV
- SafeZone – a special virtualized area for sensitive transactions (e.g. secure online banking) (paid products only)
- Restore factory settings command (Settings -> Troubleshooting)
- Automatic actions in the boot-time scan
- New compression method in the installer makes the setup packages about 20% smaller.
- Script Shield now functional even with IE8/IE9 Protected Mode
- Sidebar gadget
- Improved stability/compatibility of the Behavior Shield
- Improvements in the avast! sandbox
- Sidebar gadget for Windows 7 and Vista
Although this is beta version but still Avast is equally potential to remove any kind of virus as people will get all the updates from internet.
Download Avast 6.0 Beta Version
If you are interested in using this new version of Avast the here are the download links for different Avast versions.
Free Avast: http://files.avast.com/files/beta/6.0.934/setup_av_free.exe
Pro Avast: http://files.avast.com/files/beta/6.0.934/setup_av_pro.exe
Internet Security: http://files.avast.com/files/beta/6.0.934/setup_ais.exe
Do share your new experiences after using this latest version of Avast.