Windows 8 has already made a lot of hype due to its leaked enhanced and fancy features. Every Windows 7 user who has been following Windows 8 development updates might have become enough eager to try it as soon as possible. Now its possible for you to check how Windows 8 actually looks like.
WINDOWS 8 DEVELOPER PREVIEW
Microsoft has finally released Windows 8 developer preview on their official website for everyone to download. Thos who are planning to download a copy, here is small information for you. There are 3 files available for download. They are:
- Windows Developer Preview with developer tools, 64-bit (x64) [4.8GB]
- Windows Developer Preview, 64-bit (x64) [3.6GB]
- Windows Developer Preview, 32-bit (x86) [2.8GB]
These all are ISO files which you have to burn on a disc or have to use on a bootable pen drive. System requirements for running Windows 8 Developer Preview are:
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
- Multi-touch display for using the touch based functions
We would like to make one thing clear that this is a beta software which means there can and will be bugs. You might find certain apps not working properly. We would suggest you not to install it on your primary computer as you may experience problems with the software. In no way Microsoft or Tech Mag can be held responsible for the loss of any data or information or damage to hardware.
One more important thing is that Developer Preview cannot be uninstalled so backup your current system before its installation. For more information you can click on the source link.