Many of you must have used Windows Movie Maker for editing videos. Perhaps you must have never thought of such thing in your handset. But if you have Samsung Wave then you can use similar feature in your mobile handset also. Samsung Wave has its own video editing feature that is barely known to people.
Undoubtedly this is one of the coolest features of Samsung Wave. Let’s check out from where you could access Wave video editor.
How To Edit & Create Videos In Samsung Wave
This feature is directly not accessible in Samsung Wave and that’s why you have to follow these steps.
- Open Samsung Wave menu and go to Media Browser. Tap on it to open.
- Media browser will show all images and videos stored in your handset. Tap the button for extra options i.e. “…” (3 dot) button.
- This button will show you extra options where you will find an option for “Create Movie”. Tap on that option.
- As soon as you tap on Create Movie option, you will see check box on every image and video listed there. Select anyone of them to start editing your movie. After selecting click on Create Movie present on the bottom left corner of screen.
- The interface of wave video editor will look like as shown in the image.
- Click on the big plus icon to add transition effects.
- You can also add more media (i.e. a picture or text) or add background music.
- If you go in settings, you would be able to set the video resolution, volume and storage place.
So this is how you can use wave video editor to edit or make your movies directly from your handsets. You can check other hidden features of Samsung Wave:
If you have more such interesting tips then do share with us.