Windows Live Essential final version is now available for download after its release yesterday. People who have been using Windows Live Essential must be looking for something new in this version this time. Well folks Windows Live Essential have kept your expectation alive as it has Facebook Chat in it. But we must remind it that this facility is available in only few countries. Now you can easily connect to your Facebook friends through Windows Live Messenger 2011. You can get all the updates right there only and also chat easily with them anytime anywhere.
Use Facebook Chat In Windows Live Messenger 2011
So the question how this thing works? Let’s take a brief look.
- First of all you need to download Windows Live Essential 2011 which is very easy.
- Once you are done with download and installation, open your Windows Live Messenger 2011.
- You will be asked to integrate your Windows Live account with Facebook account.
- Fill in your Facebook login details and allow Windows Live Messenger to access your Facebook account for updates.
- The contacts in your list which are on Facebook will be shown in different category i.e. a category named Facebook where you can simply right click and select “Send IM (Facebook)”.
- That’s it, this is how you can chat with your dear ones on Facebook within Windows Live Messenger 2011. Now you can not only chat but also access your Facebook from Windows Live Messenger 2011.
Currently Facebook chat in available in Windows Live Messenger to India, Turkey, Holland, Canada and Australia. So folks from these countries can now enjoy the facility of Facebook chat within their Windows Live Messenger 2011. Those who want the same option within their Gmail must go through our earlier post which explains about using Facebook within Gmail from Chrome.