Microsoft Office 2010 was released few days back only but people hardly know how to activate it. Activating Microsoft Office 2010 Beta is very easy. Let’s guide you right through the starting about it. Firstly download Microsoft Office 2010 Beta from their website from where you will 25 digit MAK Product key to activate your product. Although there is one more method to activate your Office 2010 beta and that is through Key Management Server (KMS).
Once you are done with downloading and installing process, you can activate your copy. All you need to do is to
- Open MS Word 2010 and click ‘File’ tab.
- Click ‘Help’ which is on left in the set of tabs.
- Click ‘Change Product Key’ on the right side of your window
- Enter the ‘MAK’ key which you got from Microsoft website.
- Check the “activate automatically” option or restart the application.
- Your copy is now activated.
This is a simple process by which you can easily activate your Microsoft Office 2010 Beta copy.