Samsung Wave features a lot of effects. One of its features include touch panel auto lock or auto sweep lock. While going through a forum we found that people are facing problems in locating the setting to disable auto sweep lock in Samsung Wave. One can easily disable the auto sweep lock in Samsung Wave if they know where to find its setting. Let us check out the method by which you can disable or turn off auto sweep lock.
Disable or Turn off Auto Sweep Lock in Samsung Wave
The process to disable auto sweep lock or touch panel auto lock is very simple. Just follow the below mentioned steps.
- Open your Samsung Wave menu and go to settings.
- Scroll down to “General” settings option.
- Now look for setting options for “Touch“.
- Here you will find an option for “Touch Panel Auto Lock“. Tap on it to uncheck the option.
- Exit the settings section.
So this is how you can disable auto sweep lock or touch panel auto-lock in Samsung Wave.