Safari 5 is mostly used by Mac users and least preferred by Windows users. The reason behind being less preferred by Windows users was absence of genuine extensions. Mozilla Firefox and Chrome offered their enhanced utility by the extensions and addons. Now Safari is also gearing up for the same to stand against other giants in this browser war. The latest Safari i.e. version 5.0.1 has made the installation of its extensions incredibly simple. Today we will tell you how to install Safari extensions in single click.
Install Safari Extensions In Single Click
First of all if you are not updated with the latest version of Safari, then getting the latest version will be your first step. To get the latest version all you need to do is either download a fresh installation pack of Safari 5.0.1 or follow a simple process to get the latest version on your pre-installed version. To do this follow these steps.
- Click Start and type Apple Software Update in the seach box of start menu.
- You will see the suggestion in the upper of portion of Start menu. Click the Apple Software Update to carry the process of updation.
- The updater will check the version and will give you option to install it. Click install to continue the process.
- The latest version will be first downloaded and then you have to complete the installation in the very same way as you do always.
Now you have to find the desired Safari extensions and install them. To do this follow these steps.
Find and Install Safari Extensions
Finding and installing the Safari extension is pretty easy with the latest updated version of Safari. To do this, follow the below mentioned steps.
- Open Safari browser and the click the gear icon on the right corner of toolbar.
- Navigate to select Safari Extension Gallery. Click to open the extension gallery.
- Once you click the option, you will be directed to Safari extension gallery webpage. Browse the extension of your choice. Once you find your desired extension, click the install now button given below the description of the extension.
- With in few seconds you will find Installed written where earlier the install button was present.
That’s it, this how you can install Safari Extensions in single click. If you don’t follow this method then you can follow the ordinary method of safari extension installation. The Safari extension gallery is still in expansion mode so you won’t be getting enough option like you find in Firefox or Chrome but still atleast you can start.