Well talking about Samsung Wave apps, they are very easy to install and remove. In our last post we mentioned how to uninstall apps in Samsung Wave easily. Out of all features of Samsung Wave, one offers the facility to install apps in memory card instead of installing them at their default location i.e. in system itself. Let’s check out how and where you can change this preference to Install Samsung Wave Bada Apps In Memory Card.
Install Samsung Wave Bada Apps In Memory card
- To change the preference of installation location, open Samsung Wave’s menu.
- Go to “Settings”.
- Scroll down to “Applications”. Click to open the options.
- Once options for “Applications” are open, navigate to “Installation Settings”.
- Open “Installation Settings” and change the default option from phone to memory card.
- Click “Set” on the lower left corner of the screen and that’s it you are done.
This is how you can change the preference to install Samsung Wave Bada Apps in memory card. The process is easy, all you need to know is the right place to find the options.