Have you ever downloaded videos from YouTube? You will say ‘Yea dude, it’s an old story for us now.’ But do you how to download almost all kinds of flash videos from safari? Whew! OK! Now I caught you attention. Yes I am talking about all the websites, no matter whether it is YouTube or Vimeo or MetaCafe, or any other website. You can easily download flash videos from safari. Do you want to know how? Well its really simple. Lets check out this trick.
Process To Download Flv Videos In Mac With Safari
- Open Safari browser.
- Open the website from which you wish to download FLV video. These sites could be YouTube, Vimeo, MetCafe, etc.
- Click on the video which you want to download, play it.
- Now go to ‘Window’ option in Menu bar of safari. Click it to open.
- Navigate for ‘Activity’. Click to open ‘Activity’ window.
- The activity window will show you the current actions running in safari. Look for the link showing the biggest file, at least the size of the video. You can also check the link; it will be from the same website, showing the activity going on for video.
- Double click on it. Once you double click on it, the video will start downloading.
This is how you can download any kind of flash videos or call it FLV videos from safari. For your convenience we have included the pictures from different websites showing the download. Check it out and start downloading your favorite videos.
Images from Metacfe.com
Images From Vimeo.com
These videos are included to help you in understanding that no matter which website you are surfing, if it has a flash video or call it FLV video you can easily download it with the same process. Pick a site of your own choice and check this tip and do tell me whether it is working or not. Windows users can also follow the same steps, there is no change for them too.