Samsung is still progressing with the development of Bada 2.0. We reported previously, Bada 2.0 initial screenshots, Samsung Wave 3 running bada 2.0 and now it is the official Bada 2.0 Firmware release for Wave 723. We checked the performance and here is what we have found in Official Bada 2.0 Release For Samsung Wave 723.
Official Bada 2.0 Release For Samsung Wave 723
Samsung released first official Bada 2.0 firmware for Wave 723 few days back. Wave 723 users were eagerly waiting for official bug free release after the beta leak. With this release, Wave 723 users can now enjoy many applications which are coming with Bada 2.0 like Chat-on messenger. Other than Wave 723, Samsung has already started updating existing wave series handsets like Samsung Wave S8500 and Samsung Wave S8530 aka Wave 2 in many of the European countries.
After installing the latest official release of Bada 2.0 firmware for Wave 723, here is the first look. But before that, here is a list of pros and cons which users might come across after installing the latest release.
- After clean installation, users will get a bit laggy experience on the home screen and main menu. Lagging experience is visible when you scroll.
- Live panels are also barely scrollable.
- Facebook and Twitter are not coming pre-loaded.
- There is no voice recognition service available.
- The biggest advantage of Bada 2.0 is ChatOn messenger which is coming pre-loaded. ChatOn is a cross platform messenger.
- We browser is much improved (Dolphin 3.0). It is much faster and supports HTML 5.
- Music player has a got new looks and now also supports lyrics.
- Media player has also got new look.
- Samsung keyboard is now much improved. Swype is now coming with Bada 2.0.
- Status bar has got auto-rotation control which can be turned off/on directly from there.
- With so much of new goodies, Samsung Store has also got new looks.
So far S723MXXLA1 Bada 2.0 is good to go for Wave 723 users. Tell us through comments, how do you feel about the new firmware.