Every Gmail user has a contact list. There are people who visit Gmail quite often just to be in touch with their contacts and for this they require their contact list on all of their devices. MobileMe offers same sync service for iPad by charging $99 per year. But if you wish to sync your Gmail contacts with the device without spending a single penny, there is a simple for you. You just need your iPad and iTunes for the sync process. The process involves certain steps.
How To Sync Gmail Contacts With iPad
The steps to sync Gmail contacts with iPad are following:
- Connect your iPad to your computer. As soon as you connect it, iTunes will start; if not then manually start itunes. Find your iPad in the left column of your iTunes under Devices.
- Now select the Info tab and check the Sync Contacts With checkbox.
- Check the option for Sync Google Contacts and click the Configure button.
- As soon as you do this, you will be asked to agree the terms. Click the Agree button to continue the process.
- Finally after agreeing with the terms, you will be asked to fill in your Gmail address and password. Once you fill the details, click OK to save your information.
- Once you are done with it, click Apply present on the bottom right corner of your iTunes.
That’s it, iTunes will Synchronize all your Google contacts list with your iPad.