Internet Explorer 9 came with a big bash all around the world. The beta version has already shown its capability. The potential threat for other browsers competing for faster browsing are clear now as IE9 is setting up a good platform in terms of speed. But we are not here to talk about what IE9 can do. We are here to tell you how to uninstall IE9 beta version from your computer. You must have noticed and also read in out earlier post when we told you about IE9 release that once you install Internet Explorer 9, you will lose your earlier version. So what to do to get the earlier version of Internet Explorer? Let’s take a look that how you can uninstall Internet Explorer 9.
Uninstall Internet Explorer 9 Beta
Internet Explorer 9 or IE9 is installed as a Windows Update so you won’t be able to find it in the common list of installed software’s in your control panel. To find the installation log and to uninstall IE9 you have to follow a simple process.
- Open Control Panel and click “Uninstall a Program” link.
- In the left pane, look for an option named “View Installed Updates”. Click to open it.
- Scroll down to find the entry named “Windows Internet Explorer 9”.
- Select it and hit the Uninstall button.
- Immediately you will get an uninstallation prompt which will start uninstalling IE9.
- Once the uninstallation process is finished, you will be asked to restart your computer.
- After restart you can see your previous version of Internet Explorer.
That’s it. This is how you can uninstall Internet Explorer 9 from your system easily.