There are many users of Hotmail around the world. Recently Hotmail improved few of their features too. But we are not here to discuss the latest features of Hotmail today. Today we would like to tell you how to Use Hotmail From Outlook 2010. Microsoft Outlook is a famous desktop email client. Microsoft released a Outlook Hotmail Connector which helps users to send and receive Hotmail or Office Live Mail from Outlook 2003, 2007 and 2010. But before you start using this service, you have to first install Microsoft Outlook Hotmail Connector.
Install Microsoft Outlook Hotmail Connector
- First close Microsoft Outlook and download Microsoft Outlook Hotmail Connector. After installation, once you open Outlook; you will be prompted with settings dialogue.
- Enter your account details in the dialogue box and then press OK to continue.
- You will be asked to restart Outlook in earlier versions whereas in Outlook 2010 there is no need to restart it.
- Once you restart the Outlook (in earlier versions), you will find your Hotmail account listed in the list of mail accounts on the left hand side.
- Within few seconds all your mails will be automatically downloaded to show you there listed there in your Outlook. Now you can send, receive and download all of your messages.
- While sending mails you can even select the account from which you wish to send mails.
This is how you can Use Hotmail From Outlook 2010 with the help of Microsoft Outlook Hotmail connector.